Neal has more than 32 years of business experience, including 26 years in finance and technology. He is a thoroughly experienced, energetic, and bold investor who is “cut from entrepreneurial cloth.” Neal is also a pragmatic and strategic planner with a long-term business philosophy.
Neal is a telecoms pioneer and an outspoken entrepreneur; his opinion (often conveyed through White Papers since 2000) has earned him the respect from one part of the industry, as well as severe dislike from another part. Neal prides himself in having correctly called most of the telecom and technology trends and developments since 2000, often contrarian to commonly understood trends.
- Founder, Ogma Titans Media
- Along with Gregory Nemitz at the predecessor company of Angie Communications, as the only private group, pioneered and evangalized the Fiber-to-the-Home/Fiber-to-the-Premises industry – since early 200
- Founded Angie Communications/Oy Networks, the world’s largest telecom startup – specializing in large scale next-gen telecom infrastructure, Artificial Intelligence, x Reality, and futuristic integrated services and applications
- Pioneered the concept of Ultra-Intelligent cities in 2016; networking beyond Smart Cities (read Angie’s analysis here)
- Launched first millionaire and elite magazine in Europe (1997)
- Was, at 27, the youngest member ever of the world’s most elite club
- Founder & CEO, Ogma Titans Media
- Founder & Group CEO, Angie/ Oy Networks
- Founding Managing Partner, NSL & Co. LLC
- 32+ years of business experience
- Managed Titans World’s financing round
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (accredited by ABC Awards) at MindPower Alliance; volunteering therapist for suicide-prevention, burn-out, and depressed individuals